- Develop and execute product marketing campaigns in regard to deposit range of products for the attainment of retail franchise goals.
- Strengthen client relationships ( revenue/client, product/client, client activation ) and enhance the client interface (marketing comms, sales collaterals ).
- Execute product marketing and pricing initiatives in accordance with the agreed budget.
- Address branch and customer's enquiries escalated by Retail Product Helpdesk / One Stop Support
- Define the required customer experience to maximise sales opportunities and work with key channel partners to deliver them.
- Remain current on industry trends and practices with regards to deposit garnering for banks.
- Generate key reports and continuously enhance quality reports.
- Monitor competitor's product launches / campaigns, and benchmark the Bank's products vs. competitors to ensure product attractiveness.
- Proactively submit proposals to defend against competition.
- Work with key channel partners ( internal ) to ensure they are supported with appropriate product collateral, client insights, recognition programs.
- Work closely with internal suppliers in ensuring efficient and cost effective roll-out of programs.
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers in ensuring efficient and cost effective roll-out of programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): product development, marketing, product and business development, product management.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience preferably in product management of deposit/debit card or investment related products
- Candidates must be a self starter, creative, analytical and detail oriented.
- Lead and manage team to achieve business goals and results.
Jobs Like This Near Malaysia, MY
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the CIMB Bank Berhad website and apply for Vice President - Product Manager, Deposit & Debit Card.