The Tax world is changing at an ever increasing pace, particularly in the Asia Pacific region. As Chinese businesses rapidly expand and invest beyond their borders there is an enormous opportunity for tax professionals to develop their careers in China outbound tax services. The opportunity is to join the China Outbound Tax team in Beijing and work on projects and proposals for China headquartered groups. Currently we are seeking Assistant Tax Managers and Tax Managers to join our China Outbound Tax Team.
- Advise clients on M&A Transactions, including tax due diligence projects on foreign targets, transaction structuring and documentation
- Advise Chinese multinationals and state owned entities on tax effective holding and financing structures, post deal restructuring and integration
- Work with and assist other senior members of the China Outbound M&A tax practice with various technical tax issues, such as valuation and transaction modeling
- Team with other professionals to win new marketplace opportunities and engagements, and contribute to the growth of the China Outbound tax practice
- Assist with the infrastructure of the China Outbound Tax team, including marketing materials and knowledge management
- Candidates must have 3-5 years experience in PRC tax advisory and/or tax advisory for another jurisdiction
- Experience in M&A tax, international tax and industry experience in the energy sector would be advantageous
- Candidates must have strong English and Chinese language skills (written and spoken). Fluency in Mandarin is essential
- Candidates must have strong presentation and communication skills and confidence in dealing with domestic enterprises
- Candidates must have excellent project management, research, analysis and report writing skills
- Candidates should be globally minded, dynamic professionals with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and handle multiple engagements and client service teams at a global level
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate us that your are applying this job from eFinancialCareers.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2013 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CH
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR) website and apply for Assistant Tax Manager / Tax Manager, Tax Outbound, Beijing - Ref BJT920.