This role is the first level in Group Internal Audit (GIA) with line management responsibility. The Senior Audit Manager's (SAM) primary responsibility is to support the Audit Partner in delivering the audit plan and quarterly audit opinion through appropriate planning and resource management, managing the on-going relationship with specific businesses, and providing leadership for a team within the audit function. The audit function adds value by providing assurance on the Group's risk management and control processes, in relation to customer, financial or reputational risks. In Japan the SAM is also designated the Head of Audit and is the most senior GIA representative onshore. Therefore the role requires an ability to operate independently and for the person to be self-sufficient. Furthermore, as Head of Audit in Japan, the person is the primary relationship manager for Local Regulators and will lead a small team of onshore auditors.
- Either audit experience or relevant knowledge of business area
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Knowledge of Japan's regulatory framework and applicability to banking
- Business specific products / technical knowledge
- Highly developed knowledge of banking / financial services business process
- Knowledge of audit technique
- Strategic overview of the specific business area and related risks
- Finance, accounting, audit or risk management qualification desirable
Jobs Like This Near Tokyo, JP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC website and apply for Senior Audit Manager.