- Manage and provide actuarial support in either pricing or valuation on Life & Health matters
• Handling pricing of new and re-priced products for business unit
• Building of pricing models
• Preparing of actuarial documentation
• Handling of valuation of products for business unit
• Handling valuation using economic and demographic assumptions in order to estimate future liabilities
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Actuarial Science
- Possess 2 to 6 years experience in insurance industry doing similar roles either in Pricing or Valuation
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Hands-on experience with PROPHET programming and Candidates sitting for Actuarial examinations will be highly considered
Kindly send in your resume in word format to ALEXIS.LOH@BGC-GROUP.COM
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence and we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the BGC Group (Licence no. 05C3053) website and apply for Actuary (Life & Health).