- Recovery of accounts written down through various strategies and initiatives to achieve financial KPI.
- In charge of the write-down process.
- Propose for accounts to be written down based on criteria set in the company policies.
- Submission of proposals to various committees as per company policies.
- Report to various departments on write-down activities.
- Bad debt recovery through outsourcing initiatives.
- Review of documentations to ensure compliance to policies and statutory requirements.
- Involve in projects and reports related to write down/ off, bad debt recovery and outsourcing.
- Ensure initiatives and action plans are carried out properly.
- Guide team towards the company's vision, mission and objective.
- Degree holder in Business Management/ Retail Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Candidate who has Automotive background in Financial Institution has an added advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and embracing challenges.
- Result oriented, good team player and passionate with work.
- Able to communicate effectively and work with all levels of people.
- Able to work independently, have great attitude, highly motivated and dynamic.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia - both spoken and written.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notifed.
Jobs Like This Near Malaysia, MY
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the CIMB Bank Berhad website and apply for Asst. Vice President - Debt Recovery (Hire Purchase).