- Investment products analysis and review
- To identify and understand clients' long term needs, construct, recommend and execute investments solutions
- To regularly conduct clients investment portfolio review including re-balancing
The successful incumbent will also be responsible for business development of investments through client seminars and other contact programs.
The ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
- Tertiary degree, preferably in Finance/Business related disciplines or a CFA/CFP holder
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in a financial institution
- Innovative, resourceful and a keen eye for details
- Ability to work under pressure and well organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
At Citi, we groom the leaders of today and tomorrow. Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world's most respected financial institutions now. Please apply online and search for Job ID 11031690.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Citibank
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Citibank website and apply for Investment Consultant.