- Oversee tracking of Risk Management processes - New Accounts Underwriting, Authorizations and Collections - to ensure capabilities, process and policies are optimized for the Japan market.
- Analyze the consumer card portfolio to identify opportunities to improve portfolio profitability, credit performance and customer experience throughout the customer life cycle.
- Collaborate with local and overseas Risk Management colleagues to develop, implement and revise risk models, decision logic and processes.
- Interact and collaborate with colleagues across multiple business groups in Japan including Marketing, Finance and Operations to drive business results.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external business partners, including external data suppliers, alliance partners and credit bureaus.
- Ensure risk strategies and procedures are in full compliance with all applicable regulations.
for more detail contact Faisal Al-Salem s-al@JACinternational.jp
Jobs Like This Near Tokyo, JP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the JAC International website and apply for Risk Manager.