Our ability to give world-class service and insight is a direct result of the quality of people who make up our Asia teams. A career at Coutts rewards and stimulates exceptional individuals to become the very best they can be.
We partner exceptional people; we need exceptional people.
Purpose of the Role:
To assist in the day-to-day running of all administrative matters and provide support to the Managing Director.
i.Provide administrative support to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner. These include:
- Type-up reports, correspondence, and other documents
- Maintain office files
- Open, sort and re-distribute/respond to mails/e-mails
- Manage diary, IN/OUT tray, calls
- Take charge of team stationery stock
- Coordinate activities, meetings, etc.
- Administer and organize travel arrangements
- Complete expense claims
- Handle simple data analysis and compile monthly reports
- Develop presentation slides when required
- Manage joiners/ leavers processes
ii.Provide support to team meetings to ensure that the committees are provided with the resources to make effective decisions:
- Schedule and organize meetings, arrange venue, equipment and other support needed
- Prepare agendas, and coordinate meeting materials with business units
- Distribute meeting material prior to scheduled dates
- Maintain records of decisions and provide support with to regards to taking minutes
- Distribute these minutes within reasonable period following the meeting
iii.Perform other related duties, as & when required
- Support Asia Management team
- Co-ordinate meetings and travel arrangements for Divisional or Group Management/Visitors
- Confidential coverage of Management Office when required
- Attend to other ad-hoc administrative tasks at various forums within the firm.
- Collaborate with administrators on client-related events and invitations
- GCE 'O' and/or Polytechnic Diploma holder
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting senior management
- Meticulous and able to multi-task across several different aspects of work at the same time
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Creative and has initiative to suggest better ways to do things
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and provide solutions to fulfil the demands of the role.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Flexible with time
- Able to be firm when necessary
- Able to work cordially, collaboratively with different personalities and at different levels
- High energy, dynamic and pleasant disposition
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- High ethical standards.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, learning and development opportunities and a flexible benefit programme designed to help you manage and balance your own work-life priorities.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Coutts & Co Ltd. website and apply for Personal Assistant.