- As a supporting unit in relation to the management of the Group's retail credit risk management.
- Credit Risk - Any changes that may have significant impact on the company triggers a review on the status.
- Keep abreast of developments in the risk management landscape and apply learning to the Group's risk management practices.
- Consolidate & analyze the risk aspect of the Group's Risk Management Reports for Committee & Board meetings.
- Prepare & review product policies from a credit risk management perspective.
- Review and evaluate product proposals (inclusive of both new products and variation of existing products).
- Review existing product performance from a risk-adjusted return perspective.
- Consolidate annual attestation for BNM submission.
- Coordinate the implementation of Risk Profiling, Risk Control Self Assessment and Key Risk Indicators of operational risk.
- Coordinate the Stress Test exercise
- Minimum 3 years experience in credit risk management / credit related areas at an established financial services institution.
- Subject domain expert.
- Knowledgeable in insurance product and portfolio.
- Familiar with Business Banking Credit Risk.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Jobs Like This Near Malaysia, MY
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the BGC Group (Licence no. 05C3053) website and apply for Credit Risk Management - Group Risk.