- To lead the telesales representative team in achieving the sales target for the department, while planning and organizing team sales strategies.
- To assist the team in terms of sales skills and qualitative aspects of sales by closely supervising the telesales representatives to perform phone selling functions.
- To conduct call monitoring and act as point of reference to all subordinates in terms of product and operation matters including conducting call observations in oral communication, phone selling and customer service skills to advance the service quality provided by and to meet and excel the selling goals.
- By resolving exceptional customer enquiries and problems and handling serious complaints or out of ordinary situations referred by the Telesales representatives.
- To update and report all sales staff performance and monitor any deviations in targeted results by conducting performance management
- To act as the liaison with respective departments such as Credit, Marketing and Call Centre in managing the business and Customer experience.
- Working closely with the Telesales department support team to ensure that the operational procedures are followed and strictly adhered to.
- By maintaining and ensuring due observance of the bank's Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal / external regulators.
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in managerial position in a Telesales environment.
- Strong leadership experience in managing large sales teams.
- Ability to handle multiple product sales at any one time.
- Highly adaptable and flexible to regular changing work enviroment
Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Jobs Like This Near Malaysia, MY
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the BGC Group (Licence no. 05C3053) website and apply for Team Leader - Telesales (Banking).