They know how to deliver the value proposition within the principles of the business model and actively implement it. They apply the 4-step-advisory-process (FSAE) for their clients.
The Role-Holder follows processes, guidelines and best practices according to legal + compliance requirements and sales efficiency standards.
Building client relationship is what this role is about.
* The role-holders need to proactively identify prospects and or work on given prospect lists within the defined market segments and uses in-depth market knowledge and networking skills to systematically acquire new clients.
* The role-holder needs to create added value for both clients and the company through active identification of clients' needs, wants and preferences in order to create and maintain trusting long-term relationships with clients.
* They are to provide tailored and client-driven investment strategies designed to help clients properly manage their investment portfolios.
They need to be compliant with UBS Securities' risk management, control, and risk policies.
Key qualifications include:
* Four-year university degree
* The proven ability to network, establish credibility and win trust for client acquisition.
* Energy and drive
* Proven track record in acquisition / sales or client management
* Professional competence in financial markets & products, as evidenced in the completion of a relevant 4-year college degree from a top educational institution and the ability to successfully complete UBS' technical training program.
* Be a team player and work in a team environment.
* Flexibility in working hours.
* Working knowledge of English is preferred.
* Hold the required securities profession license; if not, the ability to obtain the required professional license in the initial months of employment, prior to Q1 2007.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CH
Articles Related to UBS Securities
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the UBS Securities website and apply for Client Advisor.