Job description and responsibilities:
To provide support to exam team officers on course logistics and administrative things:
- Assist exam team officers in course logistics such as collecting the information from participants and follow up, answer the inquiry about training arrangement via email or phone, mark attendance in ilearn or excel sheets, complete the assessment summary, etc;
- Assist exam team officers to check the reimbursement forms and maintain the control sheet;
- Calculate the training allowance and number of exam leave;
- Maintain the Exam support system (ExSS) such as monitor the accuracy of registration information or exam result records and follow up, etc;
- Assist in the preparation for some simple reports; and
- Provide support on other ad hoc administrative matters.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Good communication skills and time management skills;
- Conscientious and have a sense of responsibility;
- Skilfully use computer and common software (such as Excel, Word, etc);
- Able to use the LENS and ExSS after on job training; and
- Basic English language skills, mainly in written.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Chengdu, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Exam Team Assistant - Internal Firm Services.