About Risk & Controls Assurance
Business today is increasingly complex - from the way organisations are managed and structured, through increasing integration with business partners and service providers, to the ever greater levels of reliance placed on underlying information systems and business processes. In addition, new regulations - domestic and international - are placing a greater emphasis on the effectiveness of internal controls, and this often requires independent assurance. You will provide value-added insights that help to improve system and business control effectiveness across various organisations.
Job description and responsibilities:
The firm provides a wide range of services to help organisations solve business issues, identify and maximise opportunities. Our industry specialisation enables us to identify trends and customise solutions for each sector of interest. Each line of service is staffed with highly qualified, experienced professionals and leaders in our profession. These resources, combined with our global network, allow us to provide the support needed wherever we may be located.
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Risk & Controls Assurance team, you will gain exposure to:
- Conduct reviews on IT general computer controls, application controls and IT security;
- Assist clients in identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems, including complex systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.);
- Perform internal audits and provide outsourcing services for Internal Audit Departments;
- Assist organisations to improve internal controls; and
- Different types of consulting assignments such as IPO due diligent, compliance reviews, sustainability and climate change.
We are looking for high calibre graduates from any discipline who demonstrate:
We offer comprehensive business and technical training, professional examination training support as well as an excellent environment for career development.
- Experience and enthusiasm relevant to our client services;
- Business acumen and appreciation of the use of IT systems;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organisation skills with influencing skills / leadership potential;
- Energy and drive;
- Flexibility to travel to out-of-town assignments;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible to work longer hours if needed; and
- A strong command of Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please access our online application system to submit your application.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Associate - Audit and Assurance.