About PwC Sustainability and Climate Change (S&CC)
PwC China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 690 partners and a strength of around 18,000 people. Our global sustainability services teams comprise a network of over 800 business advisors in more than 45 countries. We assist our clients in the areas of corporate governance and business ethics, climate change and emission reductions, environmental health and safety due diligence, social responsibility, strategy and economics, responsible supply-chain management, and reporting and assurance of non-financial information.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
You will be working with a team of sustainability experts providing both consulting and assurance services to clients on various issues relating to environmental, health and safety, CSR, carbon, product strategy and supply chain risk management.
- Business Development:
- Develop business opportunities, grow and maintain relationships with existing and prospective PwC client;
- Identify opportunities and manage commercial activities with the support of leading partners, including technical and financial discussions; and
- Seek opportunities to develop innovative solutions to assist clients to implement sustainability through their business operations.
- Consulting & Project Management
Manage the daily operations of delivering projects, including:
- Compliance with internal procedures (independence and Risk Management);
- Management of client relationship, including financial and technical discussions;
- Team coaching providing necessary leadership and content expertise; and
- Execute on-the-ground work, research and implementation as required to support the project success.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Master or above degree in environmental sciences, environmental engineering or other sustainability relevant disciplines;
- Significant business experience required, with demonstrated success in managing teams, projects, developing and maintaining senior-level client relationships; pursuing and creating business opportunities; and overseeing multiple projects under tight deadlines;
- Deep knowledge and experience in key sustainability content areas, such as: environmental and social issues, sustainability strategy, stakeholders engagement, governance, risks and regulatory compliance; and ability to understand industry and sectors key issues;
- Environmental health and safety due diligence experiences would be a plus;
- Proven commercial skills with excellent capacity to build relationship with clients, internal and external partners;
- Able to travel; and
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.