Job description and responsibilities:
- Provide implementation and ongoing support for proprietary .Net, SQL and Notes based applications for local and remote sites;
- Work closely with other team members to assess technical and operational requirements of business solutions;
- Prepare clear and concise documentation; including knowledgebase articles, requirement specifications, test plans, user guides, deployment plans etc; and
- Arrange user acceptance testing, production deployment etc.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum two years working experience in Application Support on SQL/.NET/ Sharepoint;
- Experience of database administration, Sharepoint, MS SQL and .NET technologies;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Proficient in spoken & written English. Putonghua is a plus;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure; and
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Analyst - Applications Support - Internal Firm Services.