About PwC Web Services Team
Web Services Team is responsible for the development of online and e-marketing strategy to meet our firm's integrated business needs. We work closely with professionals, IT, Marketing, and Risk & Quality specialists to create and manage our online presence to connect with our clients and contacts in China, Hong Kong and other territories.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Responsible for content management, ongoing support and enhancement of our online channels;
- Assist in formulating a comprehensive e-marketing programme to support business growth and facilitate interaction with clients, monitoring progress and making continuous improvement;
- Devise plans on how best to utilise different channels including websites, e-newsletter, social media, mobile web and webcasts etc to carry out our e-marketing programme; and
- Provide regular feedback and report on status/results to stakeholders.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- University degree in e-commerce, marketing, communications or any related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, and website and content management;
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 in online and mobile channels;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, responsible, customer-oriented with strong business sense and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive, ability to think out the box and lead/drive the campaigns and projects independently;
- Strong people management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Attention to details and able to work under pressure;
- Fast learner and adaptable to changing web technology;
- Travel may be required;
- Candidate applying for the Deputy Manager position should have experience in managing a team for at least 3 years within a large global organization;
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Senior Web Services Consultant; and
- Candidates can provide portfolio of work for consideration.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Web Services Deputy Manager / Senior Web Services Consultant - Tax Services.