When you join Dow Jones ( http://www.dowjones.com/ ), you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we’re newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television--including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s and SmartMoney. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world’s commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. We enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
The Wall Street Journal Online's Chinese edition is seeking a motivated, dynamic and experienced Sales person to develop new business for Dow Jones Digital Network of products, with a focus on The Wall Street Journal Online Edition. The position involves selling digital advertising, working closely with clients to achieve and exceed customers' expectations, maintaining and developing a client base and seeking new business opportunities.
DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
· Product champion in driving the monetization of WSJ.com Asia edition and local language editions, which include China, Japan, Korea and Indonesia.
· Key Role in devising digital sales strategy and structure sales package / proposal to generate incremental revenue
· Prepare site presentation materials and case study, be the hub of central recourses in APAC
· Be the ambassador to communicate the product up-date and digital best practices with the advertising agencies
· Consolidate the site revenue and pipeline with recommendation in identifying new opportunities
· Responsible for the revenue growth of assigned territory, including develop new business, clients, projects, and to meet and exceed sales goal.
· Provide support on digital campaign management, including campaign production liaison, campaign performance review, analysis and optimization.
· Proactive to identify issue and recommend solution both externally and internally
Skills and Requirements:
· University graduate
· At least 5 years' sales experience in the Digital media/advertising industry
· Proven track record in achieving revenue and sales goals.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong computer skills, especially in excel, powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop.
· Self starter, dynamic and results oriented
· Creative and passionate for digital
· Highly organized with the ability to multi -task in a fast-paced changing environment.
· Excellent command in English and Chinese (both verbal & written) is required.
· Willing to travel around the region
More experienced candidate could be considered for the position of Digital Sales Director.
We invite interested candidates to submit a cover letter and detailed resume in English stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected via:
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)