About Human Capital Service Delivery Centre:
The human capital service delivery was operational in Chengdu on 3 September 2012. It provides service to PwC HR community internally and serves PwC China and Hong Kong initially.
This team is responsible for delivering HR transactional services, providing management reports, payroll and help desk services to HR professionals in different offices of PwC China and Hong Kong area with the purpose of well supporting their business objectives.
Job description and responsibilities:
Following below are the responsibilities of this service delivery team will mainly perform, Each staff of this team may only work across one or a few areas of which:
- Support recruitment, interview, offer, and on-boarding processes for Graduate Recruitment, Global Mobility, and Experienced Hire talent pools, including:
- Post JD through various channels and monitor the CV collection status;
- Coordinate interview arrangement;
- Prepare offer letter and other related documents in a variety of scenarios; and
- Maintain and update the database of staff profile, staff movements, and send notification to internal clients as necessary.
- Ensure good communication with respective business unit (Finance department, Resourcing, LoS HR and regional contact) to manage monthly payroll process to ensure compliance with related government regulation and firm practices;
- Ensure staff leave records are accurately maintained in Leaving Management System and responsible for staff OT calculation & analysis;
- In charge of staff final payroll process to ensure smooth leaving process;
- Develop internal audit system in payroll area to improve service quality;
- Participate in C&B survey and give C&B suggestions based benchmarked data; and
- Maintain HR database including data input and database administration.
- Collect and record all employees’ performance rating in mid year and end year.
- Provide HR regular reports to support firm daily operation;
- Work with cross-functional parties or cross-territory counterparts to consolidate and produce comprehensive and value-added reports; and
- Lead and involve in reporting related projects to enhance reporting capability.
- Handle staff queries on HR policies, procedures and systems through call and email; and
- Conduct outbound calls to welcome new joiners etc.
- Communicate and liaise with related functions to resolve problem and improve service, and ensure smooth working relationship & cooperation with all related parties;
- Delivery defined services to the business groups as per the pre-defined service level;
- Join the training and communication programs to understand the latest updates to the PwC operational strategy and procedure;
- Identify and escalate operational issues; and
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to further improve operational efficiency.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- University degree, no major preference;
- Experience in HR field is preferred but not must;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Medium reading and written English and Chinese (CET6 above);
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail;
- High energy level with strong customer service mind set & can-do attitude; and
- Great team player and ability to work effectively with cross functions and regional teams in a complicated business environment.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.