Our Advisory practice, further divided into Consulting and Deals, has grown in size, scope and scale. Today, our clients engage us to help solve their strategic and day-to-day problems. We do this by creating unique, value-added solutions based on the combination of industry knowledge, subject matter expertise in Consulting and Deals, and our collective experience from all areas of PwC. We help clients implement their business strategies by working with them to: build effective organizations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage crisis, manage risk and navigate regulation, maximize the potential of human resources, execute better deals, and restructure troubled businesses.
Many finance organisations today are hindered by the complexity of disparate systems, a proliferation of spreadsheets, and varied management processes and controls. Our Finance competency team can provide multiple operable solutions to help clients improve the capability of key deals management and financial reporting, also strengthen the capability of supporting management decisions and the company strategy. We bring in-depth knowledge in the following fields:
- Finance Organization structure;
- Management reporting;
- Cost management;
- Finance systems;
- Share service centres;
- Budgeting & Forecasting;
- Process standardization & simplification; and
- Treasury & cash management.
Job description & responsibilities:
- Develop all aspects of new Hyperion solutions and required changes to existing applications (Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, etc);
- Design new Hyperion applications and translate client business needs into practical architecture for budgeting, reporting, or consolidation solutions;
- Contribute to all project tasks, including requirements gathering, design, prototype, application development and rollout;
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Hyperion applications and business system processes;
- Work independently to develop EMP market in middle and small size clients, assist senior level people to develop EPM market in big MNC and SOE clients;
- Proactively and frequently communicate with customers to build and maintain a solid working relationship;
- Integration of Hyperion applications with existing processes, including budgeting and forecasting, and data warehouse/management reporting;
- Design and implementation of custom reports using Hyperion reporting tools to address company needs and improve frequency, accuracy and timeliness of reporting; and
- Optimization of Hyperion applications.
- More than three full cycle projects Management experience;
- Three years EPM/BI related experience developing all aspects of EPM solutions using the Hyperion suite of products;
- Involvement with a minimum of 4 full life cycle Hyperion EPM implementations;
- Demonstrate skills in all technical and functional aspects of Hyperion application solution design, development and deployment;
- Knowledge of application administration and database administration, specifically Oracle Database;
- Understanding of Finance business processes, including forecasting and budgeting cycles and corporate reporting requirements;
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with experience in troubleshooting issues for Hyperion clients;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Chinese; and
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, IT, Computer Science or related field.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Hyperion Certified Professional;
- Knowledge of and experience with ODI,FDM and OBIEE;
- Corporate FP&A or Accounting experience;
- Relational database experience;
- Integration with major ERP package such as Oracle, SAP; and
- Good English communication skills.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.