PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax advisors assist a wide-range of clients, from prominent individuals to multi-national corporations. They not only help clients on their tax planning and on filing their corporate and individual tax returns, but they also advise on tax compliance and transfer pricing matters.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Assist clients in complying with their PRC payroll compliance obligations, including reviewing the employment contracts, payroll policies and social welfare arrangements in different locations, and handling correspondence with the relevant local governmental authorities such as Labor Bureau and Tax Bureau;
- Supervise the associates to complete the monthly payroll processing for different industry-base clients promptly and efficiently;
- Detailed review of all the deliverables such as monthly payroll and Individual Income Tax report, payroll journey entries and other clients’ requested internal payroll-related reports prepared by the associates and submit for manager’s final review to ensure high quality of all the products;
- Develop associate through daily work coaching and give prompt and constructive feedback for their improvements;
- Assist managers to prepare the service agreement and all necessary information/documents for client meeting;
- Maintain client relationship (maintain daily communication with client and respond to client's request on a timely manner); and
- Responsible for monthly billing and cash collection.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in HR, Accounting or Finance;
- 4 to 5 years’ relevant HR experience in Multi-national Companies or HR Agent (i.e. FESCO, CIIC, etc.), with experience in handling compensation and benefits matters is preferred;
- Familiar with PRC Labor Laws, Labor Contract Laws, Social Security Laws and PRC Individual Income Tax Laws;
- Qualified member of Human Resource Professional (“HRP”) would be an advantage;
- Be familiar with the domestic or international payroll software such as Vanguard, Citiray and SAP, etc.;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, self-initiated and results-oriented;
- Good communication skill, high client service responsibilities and problem solving skills;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office especially in excel, word and PPT; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Associate (payroll) - Accounting & Payroll - Tax Services.