Job description and responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial support to partners, directors, senior managers and managers;
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and travel arrangements;
- Maintain diaries of supervisors for priorities, appointments and commitments;
- Act as a back-up for secretaries who are on leave; and
- Handle other administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Higher diploma or above plus formal secretarial training;
- Minimum two to three years of secretarial experience. Previous experience in serving senior management in MNC is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office. Experience with using Lotus Notes is desirable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese);
- Mandarin is a plus;
- Team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills; and
- Mature, independent, multi-tasking, well-organized, and self-motivated
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Secretary - Internal Firm Services.