- Do you have a can-do attitude?
- Passionate about sales?
- Want to kick-start your sales career with a recognized leader in the world of global news & business information?
Dow Jones & Company ( http://www.dowjones.com/ ) is a News Corporation company (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV; http://www.newscorp.com/ ) and a leading provider of global news and business information. Its principal products include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Dow Jones Factiva, Barron's and MarketWatch. Through its Local Media Group, Dow Jones operates community-based newspapers and Web sites. Dow Jones also provides news content to television and radio stations.
For more than 30 years now, The Wall Street Journal Asia has been the primary source of global business news and information by business executives in Asia. It has been ranked as Asia's "Most Important Business Reading" for the past decade by high profile achievers in the region.
We seek high caliber candidates to apply for the following position, based in Bangkok .
Subscription Sales Executive
The successful candidates will be responsible for selling subscriptions for the Asian leading business publications, The Wall Street Journal Asia, in Bangkok and other Asian regions.
- Preferably 2 years experience in media selling subscriptions and/or making cold calls.
- Solid experience in sales would have an advantage;
- Confident and sales-oriented towards closing sales orders over the phone;
- Experience in Corporate Selling and Business to Consumer (B2C) sales would be desirable.
- Experience in lead generation and research on contact details of potential customers from search engines is required.
- Success driven person and capable to work under pressure;
- Fluent English is a MUST;
- Ideally applicants should be residents of Thailand or hold relevant residence status.
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation, please submit your CV which must state your salary expectations to be considered in English, to: https://newscorp.taleo.net/careersection/djexternal/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=100007714
**Only short listed candidates will be notified**