Job description and responsibilities:
- Proactively coordinate and communicate with course managers or curriculum administrators to gather needs requirement and information for course planning and execution, to ensure the success of a wide range of learning courses and event(s);
- Work with course managers or curriculum administrators to learn program objectives, program design requirements, prepare target participant list, monitor enrolment, client expectations and the requirements for creating an effective learning environment;
- Recommend an implementation approach and plan based upon a thorough knowledge of location, technology support and materials;
- Implement the program plan as well as coordinate and work with other groups as appropriate (e.g., Admin, HR, etc);
- Provide on-site program support which includes coordination with instructor(s), monitoring program modifications, room set-up, materials distribution, etc.;
- Share information and participant comments with course managers on a timely basis;
- Review participant and instructor program feedback with a focus on how the program might be improved from an implementation perspective;
- Assist the course managers in the budgeting, monitoring, and analyzing of delivery-related expenses;
- Coach fellow Learning & Education ("L&E") team members to help them to excel and to further their professional development; and
- Be flexible to take up extra administrative responsibilities during ad hoc situations with the approval of officer leader or manager.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- University graduate; majoring in Business Administration / HR or related fields preferred, but not a must; or one to two years of working experience for non-degree holders;
- One to two years of working experience for non-degree holders;
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications;
- Mature, reliable & ability to work independently;
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical and organizing skills;
- Ability to handle multitask and work under tight schedule; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Officer - Internal Firm Services.