We're looking for people who "get it" and by "it" we mean know how to listen, what to say when, and how to close. We are looking for world-class sales people to join our Sales Team.
We need the relentless. People who are never content. Never apathetic. We need people who have the ability to network, are relational, and are constantly prospecting - those who know how to open new doors. We need problem solvers who can pivot a "no" to a "yes". We need people who keep their eye on the prize. Setting goals & achieving or surpassing those targets are what this role is all about - we need results, not just talk.
Dow Jones: Making Careers NewsWorthy
Featured Sales Positions:
Click to apply:
- Sales Manager – Hong Kong (Job ID BUS000004)
- Senior Manager/Manager, Corporate Sales - Hong Kong (Job ID 100009122)
- Advertising Sales Manager - Hong Kong (Job ID 100011652)
- Business Development Manager – Beijing, China (Job ID 100007648)
- Sales Manager - Tokyo, Japan (Job ID 100001139)
- Customer Value Executive - Tokyo, Japan (Job ID DOW000039)
- Advertising Sales Associate - Tokyo, Japan (Job ID 100010385)
Who are we ?
Dow Jones & Company ( http://www.dowjones.com/ ) explains the world and the world of business. With authoritative journalism and smart technology, we provide a window on events, clarify issues, inspire new thinking and give readers and business customers the insight they need to make informed decisions.
We are newspapers, newswires, websites, apps, newsletters, magazines, proprietary databases, conferences and more. Our premier brands include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, SmartMoney and All Things D. The Dow Jones Local Media Group publishes community newspapers, websites and other products in six U.S. states.
Dow Jones is a News Corporation company.