Job description and responsibilities
- Work with national GR leader to develop and implement national GR strategy and campaigns, within a one Firm context that makes PwC the “No. 1 Employer”;
- Plan, lead and closely monitor the implementation of national GR projects by working with external agencies, internal departments and local GR teams. These projects include PwC Student Club, Campus Relationship Program, Scholarship, Internship and other program with the professional bodies and student societies;
- Develop and manage strong partnerships with key internal and external clients in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore;
- Develop and coach project team members;
- Provide support and be the backup resource for local GR teams during peak season activities; and
- Involve and contribute to the national GR key activities upon necessary.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably majored in marketing or relevant fields;
- Proven project/marketing event management as well as market research experience in national level, preferably gained in a multinational environment or PR agency;
- Project management/implementation experience in mainland China and Hong Kong is preferred, but not a must;
- Experience in graduate recruitment/marketing & communication within a multi-national environment is preferred, but not a must;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Mandarin language skills are very desirable;
- Strong negotiation, influencing and consultative skills with an ability to build strong client relationships;
- Good interpersonal and networking skills;
- Client service focused with demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative and flexibility;
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal direction;
- A proven ability to handle pressure and manage conflicting demands; and
- The ability and willingness to coach and develop other team members.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing or Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for National Graduate Recruitment Project Manager - Internal Firm Services.