About Marketing & Communications - Firmwide Initiatives
Working in a marketing and communications capacity, the Firmwide Initiatives Team undertakes a wide array of internal and external marketing campaigns. The team focuses heavily on driving initiatives and communicating to the firm’s audience as a whole. Dynamic and fast-paced, the team’s success rests on specialising in internal communications through quality message/content development and leveraging constructive creativity that adds value to business objectives.
Job description and responsibilities:
As a member of the Marketing & Communications (M&C) department, you will play a leading role in developing, communicating and executing our brand promise and people & change campaigns. Working with your team members across China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, you will use your experience and skills in media, news, professional services marketing and social media to support leaders of these campaigns.
- Lead the design, development and execution of communication strategies across China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, and programmes to support significant behavioural change;
- Distill and effectively convey key messages clearly, concisely and accurately by drawing from your experience in writing, editing and proofreading;
- Implement best-practice marketing and communication solutions to create awareness, get buy-in and communicate the benefits of our brand promise and people change in a creative manner;
- Recognise gaps in communication strategies and provide helpful and scalable solutions to close them;
- Design mechanisms by which to schedule, track and report effectiveness of strategies;
- Help to lead team discussions and bring constructive and practical creative solutions to the table;
- Design, develop and manage the production of engaging and effective communication deliverables across a wide range of media and social media (e-mail, magazines, Intranet, posters, templates, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Renren, smartphone and tablet applications e-learning, FAQ, webcasts, podcasts, videos etc.);
- Interact with wider M&C teams across China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, the Asia Pacific, and the extended PwC global network; and
- Facilitate in event management from time to time in areas of content and conference kit compilation, video production, onsite support as well as post event evaluation.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor degree holder with four to five years of experience in a related field (English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism) required;
- Five years of publishing or media agency experience;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills required;
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications in English (a superior command of the English language and grammatical rules is a basic requirement);
- Preference for working in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment, with a good global outlook and strong cultural awareness;
- Proven self-starter with desire to learn, accepts new challenges and demonstrates passion for his/her work;
- Confidence and ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and interact closely with senior management;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines;
- Experience with Web and social media platforms preferred;
- Professional attitude and demeanor;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel; and
- Putonghua and Cantonese language (written and verbal) abilities are a plus.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.