Job description and responsibilities:
Quality and Process Compliance Assurance
Application Process Improvement Implementation
- Support internal and external audit related to software application;
- Conduct periodic review on implemented process;
- Conduct periodic review on work products delivered from process implemented; and
- Identify non-compliance and corrective actions.
- Design, prepare and maintain application process related documentation;
- Provide consultation and assistance on application process and facilitate training;
- Drive improvement initiatives; and
- Identify preventive actions for non-compliance, issues and incidents.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Reporting to: GTS manager
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- University degree or higher in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline;
- A minimum of 2 years in the areas of Information Technology or Software Process Quality Assurance;
- Comprehensive understanding on software development life cycle, process and methodology;
- Experience on CMMI implementation is a definite advantage;
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency, good scripting or macro skill required;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written, presentation, interpersonal skills is a must;
- Has curiosity to drill down on details;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin; and
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Software Quality Assurance Specialist - Internal Firm Services.