Job description and responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for solving software problems in firm's PC computers;
- Provide support for on-going system support and maintenance; and
- Provide support for daily operational task.
We are looking for intelligent and passionate graduates with a strong background in computers who can demonstrate:
We offer comprehensive business and technical training, professional examination training support as well as an excellent environment for career development.
- Excellent people skills, able to relate well to clients and work in a team setting;
- Confident in their ability;
- Organisation skills;
- Energy and drive;
- A strong command of English;
- Excellent understanding of Windows desktop operating systems, especially Windows 7;
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office;
- Good understanding of Windows Server operating systems;
- Good understanding of office networking, including wireless; and
- Good understanding of email systems.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please access our online application system to submit your application.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Associate - Global Technology Solutions.