PwC Advisory Services helps clients manage their most important business issues, from M&A due diligence and integration, to ongoing operational improvements and compliance, to dealing with and overcoming financial distress and investigating potential instances of fraud and capital raising and business separation. A team of more than 600 advisors across China and Hong Kong share their thinking, experience and solutions on a daily basis to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice for our clients. Our professionals combine rich industry experience with sound knowledge of the local business environment, resulting outstanding analysis, advice, and implementation support.
Our Consulting team helps clients improve the cost, effectiveness and efficiency of their operations. This solutions-based service helps clients solve a diverse set of operational issues by utilizing our deep understanding of finance, risk management/compliance, IT systems, operations and human resources. The unique resources contained within the practice have proven expertise and provide a hands-on approach to business problems - and can be deployed rapidly to address crisis-based issues.
Job description and responsibilities
We are looking for candidates at senior associate or associate levels in the Consulting - Risk practice for our Guangzhou, Shanghai and Shenzhen office. The Risk practice provides services to financial institutions for enhancing their credit risk management and/ or meeting Basel / regulatory requirements.
The candidates are expected to play an important role in advising our clients on ALM and/or liquidity management area, creating solutions for risk parameters (PD/ LGD/ EAD) estimation, application of the risk parameters, economic capital management and process improvement for credit risk management. The candidates will also provide services in relation to regulatory compliance, including review on client's self-assessment on Basel compliance, management training to clients, recommendations to clients on their responses to regulators' comments.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Degree holder in finance, financial engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, risk management or actuarial background is preferable;
- Fresh graduate or with one years’ relevant experience for associate level;
- Three to five years' relevant experience for senior associate level;
- Strong experience in ALM and or/ Liquidity Management, credit risk modelling for risk parameters (PD/ LGD/ EAD) estimation and/or the application of the risk parameters in credit approval, pricing and credit monitoring is a plus;
- Solid understanding of credit risk management function in the context of a financial institution is required;
- Solid articulation, analytical and quantitative skills are an advantage for candidates with career focuses on risk measurement advisory services;
- Good knowledge of MS applications, VBA knowledge is a plus;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Willingness to travel for short to medium durations within the Greater China region; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin and Cantonese will be highly regarded.
Guangzhou, Shenzhen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.