PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax advisors assist a wide-range of clients, from prominent individuals to multi-national corporations. They not only help clients on their tax planning and on filing their corporate and individual tax returns, but they also advise on tax compliance and transfer pricing matters.
About Indirect Tax
Our China Indirect Tax Team comprises a team of professionals with rich indirect tax experience and integrated knowledge, both internationally and domestically, stationed in our Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong , Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tianjin offices. We advise businesses on Chinese indirect tax matters and work on Chinese indirect tax developments. Our Indirect Tax Team in China is part of PwC global indirect tax network of 1,800 experienced and specialised professionals.
Job description and responsibilities
- Work on indirect tax consulting and compliance exercises, including preparation of tax computations and returns, and handling correspondence with the Mainland Tax Bureaus;
- Work as a part of a team on client projects and other assignments;
- Conduct research relating to China indirect tax and business issues;
- Build up and maintain relationships with clients at various levels; and
- Supervise the work of junior staff members within the group.
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- Minimum three years’ relevant corporate tax experience in China;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- Confidence with a strong business sense;
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills; and
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, self-initiated and results-oriented.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity;
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
- Open minded, agile with change and practical;
- Committed to self develop and coaching of others for growth;
- Communicates with impact and empathy;
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate;
- Lead and contribute to team success;
- Is passionate about client service; and
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Associate - Tax Services.