PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax advisors assist a wide-range of clients, from prominent individuals to multi-national corporations. They not only help clients on their tax planning and on filing their corporate and individual tax returns, but they also advise on tax compliance and transfer pricing matters.
About Indirect Tax
Our China Indirect Tax Team comprises a team of professionals with rich indirect tax experience and integrated knowledge, both internationally and domestically, stationed in our Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong , Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tianjin offices. We advise businesses on Chinese indirect tax matters and work on Chinese indirect tax developments. Our Indirect Tax Team in China is part of PwC global indirect tax network of 1,800 experienced and specialised professionals.
Job description and responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of consulting and compliance services across a wide range of China indirect tax issues from both a technical and commercial perspective;
- Work with industry groups and authorities to shape related indirect tax policy;
- Assist clients with their B2V transition;
- Assist clients who are undergoing investigations or audits with technical indirect tax issues and interact with appropriate authorities;
- Identify business development opportunities and develop and launch products for the local and/or global markets;
- Provide meaningful and purposeful coaching and developing of others within the China indirect tax team;
- Prepare VAT/BT related technical write ups and internal training courses;
- Assist in the financial and risk management of the China indirect tax practice;
- Maintain a strong relationship focus and build upon and strengthen an existing base of networks;
- Assist with and, where appropriate, undertake presentations on indirect tax matters to both internal and external stakeholders; and
- High level identification of non indirect tax related issues and risks for clients and identify appropriate PwC solution sets to introduce in relation to those issues and risks. (Especially for Senior Manger)
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- Interested in having a career in ITX;
- Strong knowledge of China indirect tax regulations and practice including VAT and business tax consulting;
- Minimum eight years’ relevant experience (for senior manager), five years’ relevant experience (for manager), preferably from a public accounting firm;
- The ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities, and lead a diverse team;
- The ability to understand, evaluate and apply complex technical concepts in the context of commercial realities;
- Good relationship with local authority would be a plus;
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both written and spoken; and
- CPA certificate or equivalent.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Manager/Manager - Tax Services.