About PwC International Assignment Services (IAS)
PwC regonalised its IAS practices in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam into a new regional business with effect from 1 July 2007.
The combined business will provide personal and expatriate tax compliance and consulting services; pension and social security compliance and consulting services; international and mobility services; employment regulatory compliance and consulting services; immigration services; and employee reward advice and planning.
Job description and responsibilities
- Assist clients in their individual tax compliance obligations, including preparing of individual tax computations and returns, and handling correspondence with the respective tax authorities;
- Advising on tax considerations in individual tax efficiency planning
- Conducting technical research on individual income tax, and social welfare contribution compliance, etc.
- Maintain client relationship (maintain daily communication with client and respond to client's request on a timely manner).
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A recognised degree or equivalent
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body would be an advantage
- Relevant tax experience in a similar working environment or knowledge in HK, PRC or US tax would be a plus
- Flexible and open minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fluency in Putonghua is an additional plus
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Associate - Tax Services.