Job description and responsibilities:
- Provide daily operations support and system administrations on Networking, Windows servers, Lotus Notes, data backup/restore, PBX, IPT, and voice mail systems;
- Monitor system performance and identify potential problems;
- Participate in projects on implementation and testing;
- Work with other National Operations Team members in various cities to implement coherent strategies;
- Cooperate with the other teams to deliver standard IT support to business users;
- Ensure that all works are carried out in compliance with the firm’s standards and security requirements; and
- Station in Beijing with occasional business travel to other cities.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 5 years IT related working experience;
- Excellent technical knowledge and practical skills in servers and network infrastructure;
- Proficiency in Lotus Domino, Windows Server 2003, Active Directory, IPT Systems, Network Management Systems and Network Security Applications;
- Holder of MCSE, CCNP, CCNA, and/or CISSP is an advantage;
- Self-motivated, responsible and a good team player; and
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Systems Specialist - Internal Firm Services.