Marketing & Communications
The team undertakes a wide range of internal and external marketing campaigns to fulfil the practice’s business requirements and success. Dynamic and fast-paced, the team’s success rests on developing strategies and campaigns, working with team members and across Lines of Service to identify marketing opportunities through proactive market analysis and competitor information.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Provides overall support to facilitate the delivery of services / campaign to internal clients including database administration, event management support;
- Responsible for general office administration and maintenance duties, such as inter-office billing, creating cheque requisitions, mailing etc;
- Coordinates meeting and travel arrangements;
- Compiles reports and prepare presentation materials;
- Drafts communications and standard letter template; and
- Provides support with ad-hoc projects as required by supervisors.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Degree in marketing or a business-related discipline or above;
- Two to five years of marketing experience. Solid experience in a multinational corporation is an advantage;
- Experience in event coordination and organisation would be preferable;
- A Team-player with passionate and positive working attitude. Ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experienced in MS Office applications and Chinese typing; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Marketing Officer / Senior Marketing Officer - Internal Firm Services.