PwC tax advisors assist a wide-range of clients, from prominent individuals to multi-national corporations. They not only help clients on their tax planning and on filing their corporate and individual tax returns, but they also advise on tax compliance and transfer pricing matters.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Prepare and file corporate and individual tax returns and assist in other tax compliance matters, such as replying to Tax Bureau’s enquiries;
- Assist in preparing advice on tax considerations in corporate restructuring and financing, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency, asset and project financing and disposals;
- Assist in providing tax and business advice on inbound and outbound investments and cross-border transaction;
- Assist clients in developing transfer pricing policies and documentation;
- Provide tax advice in corporate and individual tax consulting (including indirect taxes and compliance); and
- Deal with tax compliance issues for companies and representative offices, and solve complex business issues for clients in local, national, and global markets.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Japanese;
- At least three years’ relevant experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and Mandarin;
- A strong command of English;
- Flexibility and open-mindedness;
- Ability to think creatively and a thirst for knowledge;
- Confident with a strong business sense; and
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, self-initiated and results-oriented.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Associate - Tax Services.