About Marketing & Communications - Firmwide Initiatives
Working in a marketing and communications capacity, the Firmwide Initiatives Team undertakes a wide array of internal marketing campaigns of which some are external facing. The team focuses heavily on driving initiatives and communicating to the firm’s audience as a whole. Dynamic and fast-paced, a large portion of the team’s success rests on developing quality content, generating constructive creativity while being able to communicate key messages.
Job description and responsibilities:
To provide overall support to the Marketing & Communications (M&C) department in delivering quality services to internal clients, particularly for video production. Will also need to communicate on and administer activities to ensure maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness, and adherence to overall firm philosophy, policy and procedures.
Joining a team in the M&C department that oversees firmwide initiatives, you will:
- Take ownership of and manage and drive marketing initiatives/campaigns;
- Familiarity with video production for use in communications campaigns - from scripting to storyboarding to production;
- Keen eye for visual communication components that support effective communication campaigns;
- Work closely with videographers in China, Hong Kong and other Asia Pacific offices to produce high quality and impactful videos;
- Design, develop, implement and rollout communication plans that correspond with objectives of initiatives/campaigns and to suggest approaches on gauging success during and after project lifecycle;
- Deliver high standards in written communications along with organising editorial content in mediums such as staff magazines, online communities/website, e-mail communications and other marketing collaterals;
- Interact with the marketing teams across China, Hong Kong and other Asia Pacific offices and be culturally sensitive;
- An understanding of the usage of social media in communication campaigns desirable; and
- Work in a fast-paced environment, independently and productively.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Reports to the Firmwide Initiatives Team Manager. The candidate should have advanced people-management skills to manage internal-facing clients and is expected to lead/drive projects independently while working in a dynamic team to share and collaborate ideas as a team player.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor degree holder with four to five years of experience in related field (English, Marketing, Communication, Journalism) required;
- Experience with video production;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills required;
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications in English (a superior command of the English language and grammatical rules is a basic requirement);
- Preference for working in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Proven self-starter with desire to learn, accepts new challenges and demonstrates passion for his/her work;
- Confidence and ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and interact closely with senior management;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines;
- Professional attitude and demeanor;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Putonghua and Cantonese language (written and verbal) ability is a plus; and
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Marketing Consultant.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.