Job description and responsibilities:
You will work closely with the team to develop, establish and manage media strategies and media relations to meet the objectives of the firm. The department focuses on delivering high quality services to our internal clients and the ability to communicate and administer activities to the maximum efficiency is an asset.
- Develop and implement media and communication strategies to enhance the firm's visibility;
- Track market news, market intelligence and internal collaterals for development of thought leadership pieces and stories for media use;
- Need to exercise professionalism in handling media enquiries and crisis management;
- Oversee media events;
- Organise and manage conferences, seminars, road shows and provide support for other marketing events; and
- Proofreading and editing as required.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Reporting: to the team's associate director.
Education and experience:
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- University degree in marketing, journalism, communications or relevant field;
- Minimum eight years’ work experience, preferably gained from working in marketing /public relations department at multinational companies. Have work experience in a public relations agency would be an advantage;
- Excellent relationships with various media organisations in China;
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese;
- Proven experience and ability in communicating with the press and coordinating media campaigns, including writing features and press releases;
- Proven experience in managing marketing projects including events management; and
- Sound experience in crisis management.
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Must be an effective communicator and be able to synthesize complex and diverse materials into information that PwC constituents will find engaging and compelling;
- Ability to acquire and apply commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment; and
- Energetic, well organised and with the ability to coordinate tasks and responsibilities.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity;
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
- Open minded, agile with change and practical;
- Committed to self develop and coaching of others for growth;
- Communicates with impact and empathy;
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate;
- Lead and contribute to team success;
- Is passionate about client service; and
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Marketing Manager - Internal Firm Services - Marketing & Communications.