Job description and responsibilities:
- Will be expected to adopt a proactive approach to enhance PricewaterhouseCoopers' corporate profile in mainland China through planning and implementing a wide range of activities including brand management, promotions and event management;
- Aggressively explore and identify new marketing opportunities across all PricewaterhouseCoopers' service lines in mainland China.
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- University degree in marketing or relevant field;
- Minimum seven years' experience, preferably gained in a multinational professional services firm or PR agency;
- Strong organisational skills and leadership ability, and the maturity to manage both internal and external client relationships at senior levels;
- A leader able to manage and motivate a team of other marketing professionals;
- Good time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic working environment;
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills, self-initiated and result-oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Chinese and English;
- An established network of media contacts is an advantage.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity;
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
- Open-minded, agile with change and practical;
- Committed to self develop and coaching of others for growth;
- Communicates with impact and empathy;
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate;
- Leads and contributes to team success;
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Marketing Manager - Internal Firm Services.