Job description & responsibilities:
To assist the policy & projects leader to develop legal and commercial HR policies and projects to support the firm’s business development, which mainly includes:
- Human capital policy review and drafting;
- Human capital documentation preparation and review;
- Consultation with business units with high level of practicality;
- Deal with ad hoc human capital projects covering different functions; and
- Perform other tasks that may required by policy and projects leader.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to: policy & projects leader
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 4-5 years audit firm experiences or HR experiences;
- Fluency in both Chinese and English;
- Good communication and consultation skills; and
- Strong computer literacy.
Key personal attributes:
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- High level of integrity;
- Open minded, agile with changes;
- Consultative and client service oriented;
- Contributes to team success, a team player;
- Self-motivating and strive for excellence; and
- Quick to learn, matured, patient, positive thinking.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing or Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Manager - Internal Firm Services.