Job description and responsibilities:
The primary role of this post is to help L&D managers to design, develop and deploy tax training programme, which includes the following:
- Work closely with the L&D managers and subject matter experts to determine and take appropriate action to address the development and training needs;
- Responsible for designing, development and delivery of the programme in China/HK;
- Ensure the training programme is effectively deployed to the targeted group of participants and compliant with L&D policies and procedures;
- Support the L&D managers in planning, preparing and monitoring budget related to the training programme;
- Collaborate with the L&D delivery staff to plan and execute the training programme;
- Build and maintain good working relationship with all working parties;
- Coach L&D members to help them excel and to further their professional development; and
- Be flexible in response to ad hoc changes in responsibilities.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to the L&D course manager, programme manager and team leads as appropriate
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Degree holder in any discipline;
- At least two years of practice experience in PwC network or in a sizable public accounting firm, or in the field of instructional design and course development;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- A team player who is self-motivated and passionate about the growth and development of the firm’s human capital; and
- Proficiency in both oral and written English and Chinese.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Course Developer - Learning & Development - Internal Firm Services.