PricewaterhouseCoopers advisory services helps clients manage their most important business issues, from M&A due diligence and integration, to ongoing operational improvements and compliance, to crisis management and business separation. A team of more than 600 advisors across China and Hong Kong share their thinking, experience and solutions on a daily basis to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice for our clients. Our professionals combine rich industry expertise with sound knowledge of the local business environment, resulting outstanding analysis, advice, and implementation support.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory includes five main practices: Transaction Services, Performance Improvement, Valuations, Crisis Management Services, and Corporate Finance.
About advisory services, performance improvement :
We help organisations implement their business strategies by consulting with them to:
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
- build effective organisations;
- innovate and grow;
- reduce costs;
- manage risk; and
- leverage talent.
About finance & accounting:
We work closely with your finance function to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its operations. Our in-depth understanding of accounting and financial processes, as well as organisational and technical skills can help enhance the core transaction processing reporting and decision support competencies of the finance function, while strengthening the ability to support management decision-making and corporate strategy.
Job description and responsibilities:
The senior manager will be expected to participate in delivering complex solutions to a diverse client base including multi-national, state-owned and private entities. The ability to team with others, synthesize information and develop solid conclusions is a must. The extent of practice development activities will be dependent upon level of experience.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to: associate directors, directors, partners
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor degree and relevant professional qualifications;
- At least eight years’ experience in the execution and/or re-engineering of financial processes including management reporting, budgeting, costing, accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- A consulting mindset and experience;
- Multi-national and cross-border project experience;
- Assisting with company-wide merger integration;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities;
- A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverables that address complex situations;
- Group facilitation and presentation skills;
- The ability to work directly with senior management and employees throughout client organizations;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin; and
- Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to train and develop staff, manage project budgets, and develop strong client relationships.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.