About advisory - consulting:
The Consulting Practice works in tandem with other focused Advisory areas to provide holistic solutions that help companies improve the efficiency, effectiveness and cost of key business processes. We align our business skills and industry knowledge across Consumer and Industrial Products (CIPS), Financial Services (FS) and Technology, Info-Comms and Entertainment (TICE) to assist clients with Finance Function Effectiveness; Technology Effectiveness; Operations & Deal Services; HR Advisory (People & Change); and Governance, Risk & Compliance.
With over 8,000 Performance Improvement professionals in more than 90 countries worldwide, we are able to leverage in depth local expertise supported by an extensive global network. In mainland China and Hong Kong, we have over 160 professionals assisting clients to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their key business processes.
About consulting - people & change:
The People & Change Group specialises in providing change management and human resource advisory services in Hong Kong and China for our local and international clients.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Deliver HR advisory works for both multi-nationals and domestic enterprises;
- Manage large-scale change management and merger integration projects; and
- Develop and market new HR Advisory services to meet the new market demands.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to: managers, senior manager, partners
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university. Majors in business administration, HR management, or organization development are preferred;
- Two to five years’ experiences in human resources advisory, preferably within multi-national firms or general HR experience in corporate;
- A consulting mindset and experience;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Strong communication and business analytical skills;
- Excellent spoken & written skills in English and Mandarin;
- Team player who can work effectively under pressure;
- Confident and mature;
- Self-starter with a desire to develop the human resource services practice and client network; and
- Willingness to travel.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Assistant Manager - People & Change - Consulting - Advisory - Shanghai - Advisory Services.