PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax advisors assist a wide range of clients, from prominent individuals to multinational corporations. They not only help clients on their tax planning and on filing their corporate and individual tax returns, but they also advise on tax compliance and transfer pricing matters.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Providing US tax advisory and compliance services to clients;
- Developing tax planning ideas and products;
- Building and maintaining client relationships; and
- Leading a team of professional staff.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to manager or senior manager
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A recognized accounting or equivalent degree;
- Qualified member of a professional accounting, preferably AICPA;
- A minimum of five to seven years’ US corporate tax experience;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (proficient in Chinese and Mandarin are useful but not mandatory);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills; and
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Manager - Tax Services.