PricewaterhouseCoopers Tax advisors assist a wide-range of clients, from prominent individuals to multi-national corporations. They not only help clients on their tax planning and on filing their corporate and individual tax returns, but they also advise on tax compliance and transfer pricing matters.
Job description and responsibilities:
Depending on the lines of specialization, the roles and responsibilities could involve:
- Assist clients in their China tax compliance obligations, including preparation of tax computations and returns, and handling correspondence with the Mainland Tax Bureaus;
- Provide tax and China trade advisory services to clients;
- Advise clients on transfer pricing issues;
- Assist clients in setting up companies / offices in China;
- Conduct research relating to China tax and business issues;
- Maintain client relationships; and
- Supervise the work of staff members within the group.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to Partners
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A recognized degree;
- 8-10 years’ relevant experience in China and international tax advisory/compliance work;
- Practice experience in CPA firm is also welcome;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Confidence with a strong business sense;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills; and
- Good project management skills.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Manager, Corporate Tax, Tax Services, Shanghai - Tax Services.