PwC Advisory Services helps clients manage their most important business issues, from M&A due diligence and integration, to ongoing operational improvements and compliance, to dealing with and overcoming financial distress and investigating potential instances of fraud and capital raising and business separation. A team of more than 600 advisors across China and Hong Kong share their thinking, experience and solutions on a daily basis to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice for our clients. Our professionals combine rich industry experience with sound knowledge of the local business environment, resulting outstanding analysis, advice, and implementation support.
PwC Advisory includes seven main practices: Transaction Services, Performance Improvement, Valuations, Strategy, Business Recovery Services, Forensic Services, and Corporate Finance.
About Forensic Services
Our forensic specialists provide solutions and support for clients throughout Asia. We provide expert evidence and advice in legal proceedings and our investigations provide a unique approach incorporating the use of forensic technology.
Job description and responsibilities
- Role comprises client work, as well as practice development;
- Participate in forensic assignments, including fact finding financial and non financial reviews, commercial disputes and anti-bribery review and remediation exercises in Hong Kong and across Asia for both local and multi-national clients; and
- Work as part of and responsible for teams of varying sizes according to project needs.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to: managers, senior managers, associate directors, directors, partners
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or Law;
- CICPA qualified or holding other relevant professional qualification;
- One to three years’ related working experience, including Big Four audit, forensic accounting and/or financial investigations experience;
- Experience in case management and management of portfolio of clients;
- Solid base in HK accounting/taxation practices and regulations preferred;
- Good business sense and commercially aware;
- Strong financial and business analytical skills;
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills;
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Bright team player who works effectively under pressure;
- Excellent written English, including the ability to write succinct, well-structured reports; and
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.