· Recognized Market Innovator
· Fast Paced and Global Team Environment
· Ongoing Training and Support
Dow Jones Beijing office invites high calibre individuals for the following position:
Technical Assistant (BEIJING) Job Number (100004317)
The role of the Technical Assistant is to provide technical support for the employees who work in Dow Jones Beijing office and make users can work smoothly with their computers and network etc.
- Responsible for desktop, network, IP phone system, IT/office facilities and servers support in the Dow Jones Beijing office;
- Response and resolve users' technical problems and questions;
- Responsible for all IT services in Dow Jones Beijing office, include troubleshooting, regular inspection, configuration adjustment and equipment maintenance, etc.;
- Responsible for manage and track company IT fixed assets;
- Finish all tasks which were assigned by Technical Supervisor and work with other team members;
- Work with other locations tech teams and keep IT services running smoothly.
- Maintain and support facilities in the server room.
College degree or above
More than 2 years relevant working experience.
Good skill of using PC software, PC setup and troubleshooting for Windows, Mac, Linux and other popular applications
Strong knowledge of hardware.
Basic knowledge of network and leased line/circuit
Skill of finding and solving problem independently
Good communication skill.
Dow Jones offers the right professional an exceptional opportunity to develop their career with one of the world's leading financial and business information companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter, detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary via:
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)