About Tax Technology
The Tax Technology team is responsible for all technology based business solutions for the Tax division in the China and Hong Kong region. Moreover, the team serves as a contact point and liaison for other territories within as well as outside the Asia-Pacific region in relation to tax technology. We work closely with both the tax professionals and IT specialists within the Firm to support the systems life cycle of concurrent tax technology projects so as to deliver best-in-class technology-based business solutions.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Liaise between product vendor, business analysts, and IT professionals;
- Work closely with product vendor on product customizations and enhanced product features;
- Lead technical design and prepare system design document and other technical deliverables;
- Design and develop product customizations using product API;
- Test and handle technical issues during development and implementation of product customizations;
- Complete product training course to become a certified developer of the product; and
- Lead small team of technical developers
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- University degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in customizing off-the-shelf products (document management system, content management system, email management system, etc.) or SharePoint is definite an advantage
- Solid experience in software design pattern and software development methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, able to understand complex business problems and recommend technical solutions
- Vendor management experience is a must
- Experience in leading developers in application development projects
- Able to work independently and think outside the box
- Be well organized and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is strongly preferred; and
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Consultant role
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Tax Technology Consultant / Senior Tax Technology Consultant - Tax Services.