About Web Services Team
Web Services Team is responsible for the development of online and e-marketing strategy to meet our firm's integrated business needs. We work closely with our professionals, IT, Marketing, and Risk & Quality specialists to create and manage our online presence to connect with our clients and contacts in China, Hong Kong and other territories.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and design of the firm's online content;
- Assist on e-marketing, online campaigns, social media, webcasts;
- Generate analytic reports of websites usage and trends; and
- Assist in project development, enhancement and ongoing support of the respective websites, applications and related system's functionalities.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to web services manager
- High diploma or above holder;
- Experience in website and content management;
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat Professional;
- Knowledge in flash videos, web-based applications and Web 2.0 such as social networking platforms, blogs, RSS and webcast is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, with Putonghua is an advantage;
- Motivated self-started who can think out of the box and displays strong initiative and drive;
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, organisational and communication skills;
- Fast learner and adaptable to changing web technology; and
- Good team player, creative, dynamic and innovative.
Candidates can provide portfolio of work for considerationTo apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.