Job description and responsibilities:
You will help clients to review their current marketing intelligence and competitive analysis function across customer, product and industry. You will advise client on the operations of customer & market intelligence using industry best practices and tools, and perform a range of work including market research, customer segmentation, product analytics and competitive research. You are a consultant with a focus on customer and market intelligence who is enthusiastic about helping clients to realise potential benefits of customer and market intelligence.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to senior managers, associate directors, directors, partners
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A bachelor’s degree;
- 5-8 years of practical, hands-on experience in CRM analysis (we are not looking for CRM system experience), customer intelligence and competitive analysis;
- Prior exposure to telecom and media industry;
- Practical experience in data mining and data analytics tools and techniques;
- Strong experience in customer segmentation, customer behavior, and total customer experience;
- Solid understanding of customer contact management including contact centers and customer channel management;
- Experience with customer retention, competitive analysis, product and marketing strategy development;
- Able to interpret findings into practical and actionable activities;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to deal with high level senior management as well as operational staff; and
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Manager - Customer & Market Intelligence Specialist - Advisory Services.