Job description and responsibilities:
You will help clients to review their current business intelligence function across customer, operational and financial data, and advise clients on BI/MIS operations and strategy. You will advise client on the setup, development and improvement of the BI/MIS function using industry best practices and tools, and perform a range of BI roles on behalf of the client where required. You are a talented BI/MIS consultant who is enthusiastic about help clients understand and benefit from the potential benefits of business intelligence and management information system.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to senior managers, associate directors, directors, partners
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A bachelor’s degree;
- 5-8 years of practical, hands-on experience in management reporting with data warehouse, operational reporting and management reporting background in the telecom and media industry;
- Strong knowledge and experience in online and offline analytics;
- Solid technical understanding of data warehousing including management reporting design and management;
- Experience with data management and data analytics tools including design and building of management reports (e.g. SQL, SAS, Business Objects etc.);
- Knowledgeable in data mining and data analytics techniques (e.g. ETL, OLAP, data modeling and design);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to deal with high level senior management as well as technical, operational level staff; and
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Manager - BI/MIS Specialist - Advisory Services.